Yuniko is active in the food industry of several Balkan countries. Many milk processors are among our customers. We provide solutions for various issues related to the use of water, the use of energy and the quality of the production process and the utilization of resources. We provide solutions for the treatment of effluents from dairy plants with capacities between 10,000 to 200,000 liters of milk per day. Further, we develop in-process solutions based Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP), such as recovery of whey, optimization of CIP installations and energy efficiency.
Yuniko expert’s activities:
- Optimization of CIP systems, reducing water consumption, chemicals consumption and energy use
- Improvements of wastewater treatment for reduction of energy consumption.
- Feasibility studies for whey recovery, whey concentrate production, wastewater treatment, biogas generation.
- Technical plan for reduction of the wastewater flow, the reduction of product losses, improvement of the milk quality by technical measures for the milk cooling plants etc.
- Procurement of equipment and new systems.
- Training of industry experts for environmental management and quality management